Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8th - Last night on board

This was our last night on board.  We were pooped!  It had been a long trip this time but I think it was b/c I was pregnant and just tired overall.  Before dinner, Cinderella was dancing in the lobby with the little girls.  Mine were too shy to dance with her, but Addy managed to get a hug.




At dinner, Addy and Kenadi sat next to each other and goofed around the whole time.


Then the girls did cheers and "clinked" their glasses. 




Typical Addy face.

Our group - we were fortunate to sit with such a nice family.


Daddy made a flying squirrel for Addy.


Our family photo (doesn't happen often b/c Mark hates having his picture taken).


After dinner all the characters were lined up in the lobby for pictures - but only with our camera which was nice.  It went a lot faster.  The girls still needed Goofy, Daisy and Chip and Dale's autograph.  They got them!






W went back to the room for our last night's sleep.  I sure will miss the comfortable bed.  I slept like a baby with the boat slightly rocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment