Since we were going from sun up to sun down on Sunday, we decided to have a relaxing day on Monday. I started having the pain/contractions Sunday night so I really needed to take it easy. We dropped the girls off at the club after breakfast and went to the adult pool area. I had a virgin bloody mary which was really yummy, although probably not worth $6. Then we picked the girls up for a family magic show. We got there an hour early and the line was already long. They tried to pack in 1000 people into a little bitty room. Something they need to work on for future cruises. It was fun regardless.
We let the girls walk around the boat and do the mystery game and take pictures with the characters before dinner. Addy was so tired she didn't make it through dinner. She didn't even touch her food!
No comments:
Post a Comment