Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7th - Pool Time!

We took the girls to the pool later in the evening while most people were either at dinner or at the show.  It was perfect b/c it wasn't crowded and they girls could actually swim around.  Addy learned how to swim under the water!!!  Avery learned the same way last year on the cruise.  So proud!

Addy is a little ham, but will rarely let me take her picture in action.  She HATES having her picture taken.  Thankfully she was in a great mood and let me take some pics of her.


Here is Addy learning to swim under water for the first time!


The girls convinced Mark to get in the water with him. 









I got so sunburned at St. Thomas the day before.  The "bump" was red and HURT! 


I bought this hat at Target for $2.  I guess you get what you pay for.  It was awful.  I couldn't stop laughing when I wore it (this was the ONLY time I wore it b/c my face got sunburned).  Mark called me a Chinaman.



Who said my children aren't self sufficient.  Avery was perfectly capable of getting her own drinks!


Tonight was semi formal - lobster night so we had to go back to the room to take showers to get ready! 


No comments:

Post a Comment