Wednesday, June 20, 2012

17 weeks

I  had my dr appt Monday which was pretty uneventful.  I really dreaded this appt b/c of how much I ate on the cruise.  I have tried to walk and swim since we got back, but it's only been a week.  Thankfully I only gained 2 pounds so I was pretty happy about that.  Although still worried about my overall weightgain.  My dr reassured me that I am right on track where I need to be at 17 weeks.

My BP was 115/75 which is great.  I think not working and being back from the cruise has helped my anxiety.  The baby's heart rate was in the 150's.  She measured my uterus and felt around... said I look great. I had blood work for spina bifida which always makes me nervous.   I go back in four weeks to see her. My little baby is so active I can feel it pretty regularly now.  My belly officially popped out so I definitely look pregnant now.  I can feel my uterus stretching and it's pretty painful at times.

I have my 20 week ultrasound before I see her at the perinatal specialists so I have two weeks of exciting baby stuff in a row!

A friend from my last job asked me to email her a picture of my belly since she hasn't seen me in a month.   It's a closeup so seems a lot bigger but you can see how it's popped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment