Monday, June 25, 2012

Lab Results

Well we still haven't heard from the perinatal dr's regarding the results of the blood test we had done at 12 weeks to test for down syndrome.  No news is hopefully good news.  I know the measurements of the baby's neck tissue was good, so hopefully the blood tests are good too.  It's been almost 6 weeks since the test!!!!  Geez.

My dr did call me today to let me know my AFP results to test for spinal bifida was normal and my thyroid is normal; however my prolactin is elevated.  Back to my endocrinologist tomorrow. 

Praying everything comes out ok!  This little baby is a wiggly one, esp after I eat.  The movements aren't strong enough for anyone else to feel yet, but I feel it constantly.  I never get tired of it. 

But I am VERY VERY VERY tired.  I just can't seem to shake the exhaustion.  I've been nauseous this week too.  Baby has to keep me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment