Sunday, October 13, 2013

Team

Since it's getting closet to November, when Team practice is supposed to start, I called the girls' coach to find out if we were still on track for Avery to start Level 1.  She evaluated Avery and said she actually wants her to move up to Level 2.

So then I asked about Addyson.  She evaluated her and said she needs to learn her pullover and back hip circle before she can even be considered for Team. So let the private lessons begin!  She did one private lesson last week after her last game and the coach said that Addy would definitely have her skills by May when they evaluate for Team.  If that's the case, I will have TWO girls on Team.  I guess I need to start working from home somehow to pay for it all!  Plus practices are INSANE!!  But this is what the girls want to do and they are good at it.  So until they stop enjoying it, we will keep them in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment