Thursday, October 10, 2013

Addy's Letter

Last weekend Mark went on a fishing trip and it was just me and the girls. Addy had an 8am game and we were up late the night before hanging out with Nanie. It was so hot and we were all exhausted. I lost $60 when it fell out of my pocket and I was really upset. We went home to change clothes to go eat lunch and Addy wanted to wear long sleeves and long pants. I told her no since it was so hot but I'm sure I said it in a way that wasn't so nice since it had been a rough day. On the way to Carrabbas Addy wrote me a letter. It broke my heart but I was so proud that she felt able to write out her feelings to me.  My attitude changed the rest of the day. 

It says "Dear Mommy. You are hurting my feelings today. I hope you are nice the rest of the day. Addy". 

No comments:

Post a Comment