Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Alysse Days

I can't stop taking pics of this baby. We are home together all day and all I do is snap away at her. She's just so cute. 


You can see all her teeth


First tea party 


She was standing and slid all the way down into the splits 




I was laying on my stomach and she crawled over and laid on my back. 


She could sit at the pantry all day and pull things out. Her favorites are plastic forks coffee and coffe creamer. 


She loves our morning walks taking the big girls to school. 


I caught her climbing the baby gate and when I said no no she turned around and smiled at me. Then climbed up again. 



I showed her four baby dolls to choose from to give her friend June. She picked all of them. She LOVES babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment