Thursday, August 22, 2013

We Did It!!

We got our minivan! I LOVE it. I can't believe I took this long to get it. The features blow the Tahoe away. It can read text messages and emails for me when the come in. I have a camera on the side that shows me the right lane next to me when I turn my blinker on (blind spot). Theres a really good back up camera. An alarm goes off if I veer into another lane without my blinker.  And there is just sooooo much room!!! Our first grocery shopping experience was awesome!! No stress. I pushed a couple of buttons and all the doors opened. Avery helped me load all the groceries in the back and we still had plenty of room for the stroller. I'm so happy with it!! 

The girls wanted to eat their breakfast so I just popped open the back door and we had a picnic right there. 


Tons of groceries. Plenty of room. No stress!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment