Mom looked at Alysse and got this strange look on her face. When I looked at Alysse, I got tickled and couldn't stop laughing. Since the preacher was in the middle of talking, I had to hold in my laugh. I almost peed on myself. Alysse was moving her feet around like she always does. Well BOTH shoes flipped over upside down, so it looked like she was on her stomach and the top of her feet were facing down. But her head was facing up, so Mom thought she had twisted herself around somehow. I got a pic but it's hard to really tell.
I guess we laughed too much b/c Alysse woke up, then pooped several times. Since she HATES sitting in her poop, I had to leave service to change her diaper. Of course, since I only had one paci, the only one I had rolled all the way across the floor. Needless to say I had to run down the hall to the bathroom to wash it off before going back to service. She started getting fussy after that so we snuck out right at the end to beat the crowd. I didn't get much out of church but I am really just going right now for the older girls. They need it right now so I'll hang out with Alysse doing what we do so the other girls can go.
No comments:
Post a Comment