Since my due date is still unconfirmed, I am using my calculations to determine how far along I am. I know the exact date of conception, so based on that I am now 6 weeks. I don't know what it is.. but it was the same with my first two pregnancies... the minute I hit the 6 week mark, all the symptoms come on like a huge wave crashing into me. Saturday night we had friends and family over to hang out and I was in the WORST mood. My head was pounding and I didn't feel like faking happiness to everyone. Sunday morning was so much worse... but by noon the headache and crankiness went away. I felt better the rest of the day and was in a great mood. I woke up again this morning in a terrible mood, then started feeling happy and better right around noon. It's like morning sickness has been replaced by moodiness. I've woken up the last few nights around 2am extremely nauseous but never throwing up. Everything annoys me - even hearing people breathe or flush the toilet. Ha. I hope once my hormones get adjusted I'll start leveling out and feel normal again.
I had to go to the clinic on Friday. My throat was hurting so bad and I had a low grade fever. She said I had fluid in my ears and it looked like my right ear was starting to get infected. No wonder I've been so dizzy! Then I had a sinus infection or something so she gave me antibiotics. I tested negative for strep but she said if I really did have it, the antibiotics would knock it out. I hate taking medicine during pregnancy, especially this early. I probably won't finish taking all 10 days, which will make me feel a little better.
Avery and Addy are so adorable right now. Avery is such a little mama. Korbyn came over this weekend and she followed her around, giving her toys and helping her play. I can't wait until this baby comes and Avery gets to play with this one too! She's going to be soooo good with her.
Addy says she wants a little sister. She doesn't know I'm pregnant even when we ask if she wants a brother or sister. It's kinda like when we ask if they want a cat. We don't plan on getting one although its fun to pretend what it would be like with one.
I've been really nervous this past week. It's starting to get in the way of the excitement. I need to step back a little bit and put things in perspective. It's out of my control so there's no need to worry myself sick about it. God is not going to give us anything we can't handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment