Wednesday, April 11, 2012
7 weeks
I took a picture at 5 weeks and 6 weeks but they are on my camera. Avery took this one this morning with my phone so it's easier to upload. My belly is so pooched out already!
I have ANOTHER cold (third one since I took a positive test). I'm getting pretty tired of the colds. Nausea and exhaustion are enough for me!
I've been pretty stressed out even though I try my hardest not to be. I have my first appt next Friday so hopefully things will calm down after seeing the baby.
My endocrinologist never called me back with my test results. I've called twice and left messages but they haven't returned my calls. Now I remember why I stopped going there.
Avery and Addy still don't know about the baby, but they think we will have another baby some day. They know I've had a tummy ache and they say a prayer every night for my tummy. They keep asking for a baby sister, some cats, a guinea pig and a dog. They must be bored!
I can't stop eating even though nothing sounds good. It's the only thing that keeps me from getting sick. I know I'm going to gain a lot of weight this time around. I gained 26 with both girls and I KNOW I will top that probably by the 2nd trimester. As long as my baby is healthy and can fit through my birth canal I'm not worried about much else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment