Ugh - well I am definitely at the 8 week mark. With both girls it was definitely my worst week and didn't get better until 12/13 weeks. I've been so nauseous... had to leave church to dry heave in the bathroom, then had to throw up in a plastic bag the whole way home. Smells are unbareable. Everything makes me sick. Food is disgusting and I'm forcing crackers and such down my throat so I won't get sick. The minute my stomach is empty I start gagging. With the girls my sickness was like clockwork. Everyday from 10-2 I felt bad then it went away. Not this baby! Baby 3 is very inconsistent and it comes on like waves. I'll feel great for a few hours, then BAM I am running to the bathroom to dry heave. Some times I throw up more than just bile but most of the time it's just bile or water. But I will literally dry heave for 5-10 minutes. It hits me in the middle of the night, mid day, morning, afternoon, etc. It's never at the same time. Thinking about food, especially fish and meat, makes me gag. I'm currently gagging just thinking about gagging.
My headaches are pretty bad too. I thought it was just sinus but my cold seems to be better and my headaches are still there. I tried drinking a diet coke to ease the pain but it tasted terrible. I am also very very tired. I could sleep all day. In fact, I took a nap Monday while I was home with Addy. I NEVER take midday naps! I've been going to sleep at 8 when I put the girls down. I'm still exhausted in the morning and have a hard time getting myself out of bed. If I didn't know that I HAVE to work through May I would stay in bed all day. I just feel yuck.
Then to top it all off, my emotions are a wreck. One minute I'm happy and laughing the next minute I want to cry, then the next minute I am griping at everyone. What an emotional rollercoaster. Poor Mark. Poor girls. They are getting the wrath worse than anyone. I can't help it though - I just feel so horrible and yucky... and there's nothing anyone can do to make it better. It's best I just avoid everyone so I'm not mean or crazy to anyone. Mark has been so good to me - taking care of the girls, helping around the house, etc. I'm not sure I could handle it all otherwise.
I guess all these symptoms are a good thing - usually they mean things are progressing well with the baby. Let's hope so! I will find out in two days!!
One other thing - so I called an endocrinologist I had a while back that I didn't like. They haven't seen me since August. I didn't want to go to the crazy lady who told me I would go into early menopause soon so I called the other one in Katy. They took my blood THREE WEEKS AGO. I have called three times and no one has returned my calls. I also sent an email and instant message to the nurse practitioner that I see there and NO RESPONSE. At this point it doesn't really matter what the results say b/c I see my OB in two days. But it's just rude to not tell me what my results were. My insurance paid for the tests - $1500 so they owe me something! At least tell me if you lost them. So frustrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment