Time just seems to DRAG on. I feel like I've been pregnant 10 weeks, not 5. It seems like MONTHS until my first ultrasound. There haven't been many changes in me - just extremely bloated, a little tired, a little nausea at night, lots of cramping today. I hate not knowing what my blood is doing, so I called the first endocrinologist I saw in Katy. They are going to take blood today to test everything. I don't like the dr there (well she left anyway so it doesn't matter) but I want to have my blood drawn. If it turns out ok, I'll feel so much better. If it doesn't, I'll talk to my OB about what to do.
We changed the date of the cruise and that turned out to be stressful. I really didn't want to be on a boat for 7 nights in the middle of my first trimester. There is another cruise leaving June 2nd which happens to be better b/c Avery won't miss school. Well, apparently they can't just transfer our cruise to another one. They charged us $1250 cancellation fee and transferred the rest to another cruise. We can file a claim with the insurance company to get reimbursed for the fee if my dr signs a form stating she doesn't want me traveling. I was really worried my dr wouldn't sign it since things have been weird at her office. Thankfully she did! So we should get reimbursed. Hopefully leaving when I am 15 weeks will be much better for all of us.
I'm really ready to have some answers, blood test results, etc. Work is slow right now so the days are creeping by. The girls are so cute though b/c they have been playing mom and baby. Avery overheard me on the phone the other day and asked "Mommy are you pregnant?" I immediately explained no but of course she wanted to know who was and what I was talking about. So nosey! Then Addy was asking me about my green eyes and why she had blue. I told her God gave her blue eyes but maybe if I ever have another baby, they will have green eyes like me. She said "Mommy, what will God name your baby with green eyes?" So sweet...
It's so hard keeping it from the girls. I just want to know everything is going to be ok so we can tell them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment