So after we found out yesterday that everything was ok, I went to every store in Katy to find shirts. NO ONE had any!!! So I went to Walmart and picked up a cake. I wrote down what I wanted to say, but apparently the girl didn't know how to speak English and misspelled "Congrats". Oh well... the girls didn't know any different.
So we gave the cake to the girls and they had no idea what it meant. We told them they were going to be big sisters and they still didn't know what that meant. I showed them the picture of the baby and Addy said "That's me!" I said no, and she said "That's Avery!" I said no again and told them that was our new baby that is in my tummy. They still didn't understand. So Mark and I had to explain to them that I have a baby growing in my tummy. When they realized that they were going to have a new baby sister or brother, they got so excited. Addy's first words were "can we eat the cake now?" HAHA.
The more they realized we were having a new baby, the more excited they got. They ran around the house screaming and shouting. Avery asked "Mommy, why did God put the baby in your belly?" I told her He thought we needed another one and that Daddy and I didn't even ask for one. She said "Oh! God knew Addy and I have been praying for one and so he gave us one!!!" So sweet.
Then all night they were asking questions about "Mommy's baby" and rubbing my belly, giving it kisses, and hugging me. Addy kept kissing my belly saying "I love you baby!" and Avery kept hugging me and petting my belly. I told them that the baby made me have really bad gas and Avery said "Oh then it's definitely a boy!"
Addy keeps kissing my belly saying "I love you baby" and Avery keeps rubbing my belly asking me if it tee tees, poo poo's and toots in my belly.
We went to celebrate last night at dinner and Avery lifted my shirt up for the entire restaurant to see. They are both so proud!
Here is my belly at 9 weeks! It's grown in the last two weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment