Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Addy's School Birthday

At Crosspoint they celebrate the kids bdays by having them go on stage and everyone sings to them.  Addy was nervous b/c she was afraid she would get stage fright.  When I asked how she even know what stage fright was, she said she saw it on Disney's "Austin and Ally."  I reassured her that it would be ok b/c her teachers would be up there with her b/c they had the same birthdays.  She felt better about that.

I sewed a "5" on a shirt for her to wear to school.  It was so much easier than the letter "A".  I can't wait to sew more and more stuff!

 
Nanie came to devotions with us since it's on her way to work.  She just went in a little late.




 
Alysse is ALWAYS asleep when we drop Addy off, but not today! She was excited to celebrate Addy's birthday. 


 
Ms. Melissa has the same birthday as Addy.  Ms Holly's birthday is March 11 but went on stage with them since the 11th fell on Spring Break.  They made Addy a cute birthday hat.




 
One of Addy's BFF (Grace) went on stage with her to dance before they sang Happy Birthday.  Addy never goes in front but I begged her to do it this time since it was her birthday and I wanted pictures.




 
Their whole class went up there for their birthdays.  Addy wasn't nervous!


 
I read to their class that morning and ate lunch with Addy that day.  We had a special day together.  I am so giddy that I get to do all this with her, as opposed to being at work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment