Thursday, March 21, 2013

4 Months Old!!!

Leesy pie hit another milestone. She is now old enough to start solids. I probably won't be consistent with it for a while but I'll give it to her every now and then to get her used to something other than breast milk. She weighs 13 lbs 13 oz (little more than 50%) and is 24.4 in tall (little under 50%). She changes every single day. She's so close to sitting up on her own. The dr increased her Zantac dosage bc of her weight and I really think its helping. She's awake more and more now and does not have a set schedule of napping. She most likely won't since our schedules are all over the place with school and gym. She's reaching for EVERYTHING so I have to be careful what's in her reach. She almost ate a plastic Baggie the other day! I'm so in love with the baby. She's so sweet but fiesty. I love her little curled toes and how she crinkles her nose. She nurses on demand so she doesn't have a set eating schedule either. She still eats every 2-3 hours but I think mostly bc she doesn't nurse long enough each time. Avery and addyson were the same way. I'm already prepared for it to be this way for the first year, until I quit nursing. She's my last baby though so I'm enjoying every minute of it. She's already growing so fast and I'm already missing her newborn days. She's doing everything so early too so it seems to fly by. The one thing I do know and can't get enough of... Alysse LOVES her big sisters. I love watching them all interact. It's priceless.

Happy four months baby girl!















No comments:

Post a Comment