Yay!!! Alysse is three months old now! I'm hoping her colicky days are behind us. She's been so happy lately! And boy has she grown. Rachel measured her and she is now 23.6 in tall (a little over 50%) and 12 lbs 8 oz (a little under 50%). I felt better after Rachel measured her bc I have worried whether I over feed her. She eats ALL the time!! Rachel said her growth per day is exactly in the range it needs to be. So we will just keep doing what we are doing... Feeding on demand!
She is reaching so much now and looking more at her surroundings. She sees things far away more and will turn to hear my voice when I'm across the room. I love every minute I get to spend with her whole the big girls are in school.
Eating her sticker...
No comments:
Post a Comment