The next morning was a patch day so after all our 1000 things planned, I patched her. At first she was frustrated and cried. She didn't want to open her eye at all so I walked around with her. She finally opened it as if it were her only eye to see with (the whole point in all this). I took her to her room b/c it always calms her so much. She was instantly happy! We patched for 45 minutes this time which is the longest we had done yet. I didn't notice her eye wandering at all, but the lid wasn't as open as it was on Wednesday, but not as bad as it was on Thursday. So it was an average day I guess.
We never did hear back from her dr. I guess they weren't too worried about it.
She's really into spitting and sticking out her tongue these days.




No comments:
Post a Comment