Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Freddy

This is Freddy. Alysse LOVES him. If I need to get something done, I will put her in the bouncer and hang Freddy up in front of her. She will stare at him for almost an hour. She actually talks to him! I will catch her smiling every now and then too. Sometimes she gets mad at him and starts screaming at him but she never stops staring.

This picture cracks me up bc Alysse was fussing and I told mom to show Alysse Freddy. Mom was flying him all in the air and waving him around like crazy. Well Alysse is two months old. She can't follow him that fast. Needless to say it didn't work but as soon as I took Freddy from her and sat him still in front of Alysse, she calmed down. So later on when mom was holding Alysse, she held Freddy right in front of her face being funny. But look at Alysse- she's staring right at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment