Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Patching Day 10

Yesterday was such a busy day. Both girls were off so Addy went to play with a boy from school. Avery and I ran all over town. We took back clothes to Macy's, I took her to Westlake to see Ms Marcela and Ms Laverne, went to Westwood to order her team leotard, went to HEB for the first time with Alysse, took Avery to her thyroid ultrasound and went by Averys endo dr and alysse's eye dr to make appts for next week. I LOVE having Tx Children's hospital in katy. I was so tired from all of the running. Alysse slept most of the day. I realized when we got home we had not patched, so we did it at home for 45 minutes. She was sleepy and didn't want to look around much. She's been sleeping so much the last few days. I wonder if she's hitting a growth spurt. She seems to be growing!







No comments:

Post a Comment