Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Last Minute Events

The night before I got induced we went to dinner for our last time as a family of four.  We went to Babin's and it was YUMMY. 




Mark and I had tortillini for lunch that I had bought from HEB in a package and cooked.  It upset our stomachs so bad!  We had the worse gas and stomach pains.  I also had the worse indigestion I have had in the last 9 months.  I really hoped it got better before the next morning. 

I was also SUPER swollen from being on my feet getting the house ready for Alysse.  My calves and ankles hurt so bad I could barely walk.  I had a lot of sinus drainage in my ears and nose and it was starting to drip into my throat.  I prayed I didn't get sick right before I went into labor. 

We took the girls and Sydney to Nanie's and headed home. I was so nervous and my stomach hurt so bad from lunch, I wasn't in a very good mood. Mark and I had a hard time sleeping.  We had to leave at 4:30am... so at 3:15am we were both up and ready to start the day.  And a long day we knew it would be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment