These pictures crack me up. We are so silly in the mornings. Avery wrote Alysse's name on a piece of paper and wanted me to hold it next to my belly for a picture. You can't see her name though :(
Then Addy wanted to hold up the Chipmunks movie in front of my belly. She's so silly.
Then Avery made me pose and told me exactly how to stand. She's a natural photographer. Notice I barely have any pictures WITH Avery... that's b/c all the ones Addy takes come out blurry. She hasn't figured out how to keep her hand still while taking the picture, haha!
37 weeks... officiallly full term! So now that I am 37 weeks I REALLY want her to come. But she's not ready obviously b/c she is still warm and cozy in my belly. I had my weekly dr visit and everything looked good. I gained another pound so I'm at 29 pounds total. My BP was great - 103/75. Her heartrate was 130's to 140's. When she measured my belly size she said it looked like Alysse had dropped! No wonder I felt so good the last two days. This past weekend was ROUGH and I felt horrible. I couldn't get enough sleep and I hurt so bad all over my stomach and uterus. My contractions were so bad too so I had her check me again. I am still 1 cm dilated but she said it's a "loose" 1cm. Haha that sounds so gross!
Addy went to the appt with me b/c we were having a Mommy/Addyson day b/f Alysse comes. Addy held my hand during the exam and it was so sweet to have her with me.
I kinda hope my water breaks this time b/c it never broke with either of my girls. They broke my water at 9cm and 7cm. It would be cool to have it happen, although considering it didn't before, I'm pretty sure it won't this time.
My dr isn't on call this weekend but another dr is (the dr who many of my friends go to, the one I actually tried to get in to see when my dr's nurse blew me off about my pain). My dr did say she'd try to be around this weekend just in case but I'm not sure if that meant she would actually come to the hospital to deliver Alysse. I would be super happy with either dr delivering her so I REALLY hope she comes this week or this weekend. I still think she'll come next week but I really hope it isn't next weekend. I just have this strong feeling it will be next weekend....
So now I just sit and wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment