Another week has gone by... still pregnant. I had my weekly appt today. My BP was 115/80, total weight gain 30 lbs. Alysse's heartrate 130's-140's.
I really hoped to have a baby last night. I haven't had many contractions in the last week and I felt really good - lots of energy and just felt great. Then Sunday exhaustion hit. Yesterday I felt TERRIBLE. I stayed in bed all day. I couldn't help but cry last night bc my body ached and my prenatal vitamin made me so nauseous. I went to bed pretty early but was woken up at 9pm with contractions, 5 minutes apart for over an hour. I really thought it was time! Unfortunately at 11pm they slowed to 10 minutes apart but stayed that way through the rest of the night. I didn't get much sleep but the contractions were not bad enough to go to the hospital.
So my dr checked me to see if the contractions did anything. I am almost 2cm now and she stretched my cervix, hoping to help things move along. She also told me that she would be around this weekend so if I went into labor, she would be there to deliver me (as long as it wasn't Saturday morning b/c she has a conference). I'll probably have her Saturday morning. I am just so happy that she will deliver Alysse even though she isn't on call. If I do get induced, it's actually at 5am Wednesday morning, not 5pm. She is going out of town at noon Wednesday so she won't even be here Wednesday night. She is still going to try to get me in Tuesday if possible. So now I just sick and wait some more. Come on Baby girl! I just want to hold you!

No comments:
Post a Comment