Tuesday, May 1, 2012

On Again Off Again

So this baby is definitely not consistent with anything.  One day I'm sick as a dog, the next day I don't even feel pregnant.  Last Friday I got a little worried b/c I woke up with no headache, no nausea, nothing. I was tired b/c I was up all night with sick Avery but I wasn't completely exhausted.  This was a huge change since I've been sick everyday for weeks.  I got a little nervous so I called the nurse and she reassured me that I'd have good days as it gets closer to the end of the first trimester.  Saturday I woke up with a headache but no nausea.  Sunday I woke up with a headache and nausea.  But the end of the day I was compelely exhausted again and felt back to my usual pregnant self.  Yesterday I violently dry heaved probably 5-6 times from 7am to 8pm.  It came out of the blue each time.   I woke up nauseous this morning but now I feel pretty good.  This is so different than with the girls.  Maybe it is a boy this time.  Who knows.  I really hope it all goes away by 13 weeks so I can feel well on the cruise. 

I've started gaining a lot of weight b/c I eat so bad.  Healthy food sounds absolutely disgusting.  So I eat chips, french fries, mexican, italian, etc.  So I am starting to fill out all over which makes me depressed b/c I feel too bad to go walking or exercise.  Another reason I hope I start feeling better soon.

I had lab work done again on my thyroid and prolactin and everything has looked really good so far.  I go back in a month to have the tests repeated.  My next OB appt is three weeks from today.  I'm sure the time will drag on again!

No comments:

Post a Comment