Monday, May 14, 2012

12 Weeks

YAY! I made it to 12 weeks.  The nausea is pretty much GONE!  I get a little queasy if I have an empty stomach but other than that it's gone.  My headaches, however have not gone anywhere.  They go away when I drink coffee so I'll drink a couple of sips in the morning.  I have a lot of food aversions now... nothing really sounds good at all.  My fattening food diet doesn't sound appealing anymore.  So I guess I'm back to my normal eating habits, except I eat more often (as if that was possible).  I am so tired but it's nothing like I was with the girls.  Maybe it's b/c they keep me so busy I don't have time to be tired.  Or maybe this baby is just different all around!

I bought a doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat and we actually heard it Friday night.  I was soooooo excited.  The girls were so excited too.  They love hearing it and holding the wand over my belly.  I listen to it about once a day.  It's so fast - staying around 150-160 but going all the way up to 180.  Totally normal at this stage. 

Mother's Day was a really nice day.  We went on a picnic at our neighborhood park then took the girls fishing at our "lake".  We used hot dogs as bait and caught around 15 perch and 1 bass!  The girls had a blast.  Here is a pic of my belly at 12 weeks:


I ordered the girls shirts to wear when the baby is born.  Of course they already wanted to wear them so I let them. 


Our 12 week ultrasound is this week.  Praying everything goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment