Monday, May 7, 2012
11 weeks
Thankfully I'm starting to feel a lot better, nausea wise. It comes and goes, but when it comes, it is much lighter than it was. Most of the time it's in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping. I guess my stomach gets empty and makes me queasy.
Thursday I had to call the dr b/c I felt like I had a UTI. Those are miserable. I was miserable. She called me in some antibiotics and had me leave a urine sample. I feel much better now. Yesterday I had a horrible allergy attack so I had to take half a benadryl. Mark and I decided to paint our bedroom. Our bed has been in the same spot for almost 4 years. When we moved the bed, the amount of dust and pet dander was disgusting, but worse made me sneeze continuously for hours. I finally had to break down and take the benadryl which knocked me out for 2 hours. This poor baby is having it's fair share of medications. I hate taking anything while I'm pregnant.
This will prob be the last picture with my sports bra on. My boobs are getting too big to fit in anything anymore. I'll start wearing a shirt for my pics from now. The pants will stay on b/c I'm having a hard time convincing myself and everyone else that the baby isn't growing in my butt. It's growing at a faster rate than my belly. I'll look really funny when my belly catches up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment