Sunday, January 26, 2014

Super Sick and Cutting Teeth (AGAIN)

Ugh this poor baby can't catch a break!

Alysse's final molar cut a few weeks ago -praise God- bc that was rough. I just wanted my happy baby back. Well right after I got her back, she got a snotty nose. I'm pretty sure it was from church bc we hadnt been around anyone sick. She always gets sick after going to the nursery. Her snotty nose didn't get her down though and it didn't keep me from taking her places or to play with friends. It was just a little drip. HOWEVER out of nowhere last Week the snot got soooooooo bad. I'm not sure if it was the same cold that got worse over a week later (not likely) or if she got sick from something else.  The snot was pouring out of her nose like a fountain. Then Friday she got a horrible cough. She didn't get any sleep Friday bc of it. Saturday she woke up even worse and exhausted bc we were up half the night. She had to miss her best buddy's first birthday party yesterday.  Last night was even worse. She's wheezing really bad so we had to do breathing treatments. Mark and I had to pin her down to do it and it was awful. She cried all night bc she couldn't breathe and choked on all the mucus. She has a low grade fever so I know it's viral. Today she's been coughing so bad and the snot is worse today than yesterday. Ahhhhh!  We had to hold her down again for a breathing treatment. Now everytime she walks by the nebulizer she says " all da" (all done). It's so sad. She won't nap bc the snot is so bad. And to make matters worse - SHE'S CUTTING TWO MORE TEETH on the bottom front. I'm taking her to the dr tomorrow. Praying the teeth poke thru today so we can have a happy rest of the week. It's been rough and I don't want my baby sick anymore!!!! 

She's so tired from laCk of sleep she pointed to my bed and said "night night". But when I take her to bed she can't sleep bc of the snot and coughing. She still looks sweet though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment