Sunday, January 26, 2014
New Toy
Paw Paw Doug called mark yesterday and told him about a dirt bike that was on clearance. He was wondering if we wanted to get it for the girls. Naturally I immediately said 'absolutely not' bc my first thought was of my children riding around on a fast motorcycle. It said recommended for ages 13 and up. Mine are 5 and 7 so not even close! Well we read all the reviews and product details and realized the bike was actually a razor scooter that went pretty slow and was very tiny. Reviews said it was way too small for a 13 yr old and most people purchased for 6-8 year olds. Reluctantly I agreed to us buying it for them. It was a really good buy. We agreed on all the rules - no riding in the street, helmets required, we have to be with them etc. When mark got it from Doug it was way smaller than I thought it would be. And really cute. The girls loved it and looked so cute on it. I even rode it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment