The next morning Avery kept telling me how bad it smelled so I told her I would clean it when they went to school. Right before we were leaving I changed Alysse's diaper bc I thought she had pooped. Well she hadn't but I still needed to wipe her but I was out of wipes. I was just about to get up and get some when Alysse walked away from me. This isn't unusual bc she hates diaper changes and always runs away naked before I can get her diaper back on. She stopped, stared right at me and pooped right there on the carpet. I yelled "no" which scared her so she started walking away from it, stepping in it. She proceeded to walk on the carpet while still pooping the biggest turds I have seen come out of a baby. I had to scoop her up and wash her off in the tub. Then immediately clean up the poop and rug while the big girls laughed their heads off. It scared Alysse and she freaked out crying but I couldn't help but laugh myself.
Free the girls left for school I immediately went to clean up the throw up. I could smell it from the stairway so I breathed out of my mouth to avoid throwing up myself. I don't do well with vomit especially if it has sat there 8 hrs. It had dried to the sink so I had to wet it a little. The smell somehow made it into my nose despite breathing out of mouth. I began to violently dry heave uncontrollably while laughing in between gags. I ran out of the bathroom and Alysse looked at me like I was crazy. I couldn't stop laughing or gagging! The thought of going back in there made me gag more. I wrapped a pair of Addys yoga pants around my face and was able to clean it all up without getting sick again. I'm so glad the big girls didn't see me!!! It was insane.


No comments:
Post a Comment