I went back and read the blog from when Addy was 14/15 months old. It's amazing how much Alysse is like Addy. She looks like Avery but acts like Addy. They do so many of the same things - They don't like loud noises, love playing in my shoes, talk all the time using real words, and try to take their diaper off so they can walk around naked. I haven't gone back and read Avery's at that age, but I'm sure she was similar to them too.
The biggest difference I noticed was their size. Alysse is definitely my biggest baby. Always has been and still is. At 15 months, Addy weighed 20 lbs and was 28 3/4 in tall. Alysse was 29 3/4" at 12 months! Alysse currently weighs 21 lbs at 14 months old. Avery weighed 19 lbs 13 oz at 15 months (poor thing) and was 29 3/4".
Today Alysse was flipping through the iPad and said "Elmo" but I corrected her and said "iPad" then she said "Elmo" again and I saw she was pointing to a picture of Elmo. I didn't know she knew his name!
Then she looked at me with her poop face and followed up with "poo poo"! She told me she pooped!
Her favorite thing right now is bubbles and she will drive you crazy saying "bubble" over and over until you blow them. She's a hoot. And one of the sweetest little things. Even with her terrible temper!
No comments:
Post a Comment