Avery and Addyson (she does not want to be called Addy anymore) are getting ready for their new schools. Avery starts school Aug 27 and gets to meet her new teacher next Thursday. She found out that she has the same teacher as her good friend Jorie, the one she got off the bus with everyday last year. They are so excited! Addy starts school Sept 4th and has her meet the teacher on Aug 31. She is in the same class as Grace, Jorie's sister. So the girls are really excited about starting school. I bought Avery a new back pack b/c hers tore last year and Paw Paw bought the girls lunch boxes. I got them some Toms and Crocs and Avery a bunch of new clothes. Addy gets all of Avery's clothes that she bought new last year and never wore. Addy loves getting new clothes even if they are used but new to her. She'll grow out of that soon so I'm taking advantage of it while I can!
I am now 26 weeks. My appetite has completely changed. I am not as hungry as I was b/c I get full so fast. My stomach is so stretchted out - it hurts when I eat. It's also very hard to bend over and get up and down. My contractions are better, I think the calcium supplements are helping. We are leaning towards naming her Alysse. We all like it and the girls want to call her Aly. Mark and I both like that, but we know that she'll want to be Alysse when she turns 4 just like Addy wants to be Addyson. Now we just need to figure out a middle name. We like Taylor and Cameron but we change our minds daily on what to name her.
This week is a crazy week since school starts next week. Today the girls have a pep rally. Tomorrow Avery has fillings. Wednesday one of Avery's friends from her class last year is coming over and then they have gym. Thursday is Meet the Teacher and Friday they are going to Memaw's while I go for my glucose test. I can't believe it's the end of summer! It's got pretty fast the last month. I'm going to miss not being with them all day everyday. Although I know I need a little break before the baby comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment