Monday, August 13, 2012
25 Weeks
I am 25 weeks now. I had a little scary moment Friday morning but thankfully everything ended up ok for now. I've have contractions on a regular basis about 1-2 times an hour since 14 weeks or so. Thursday night they were more frequent and a little painful. They woke me up several times in the night and I couldn't go back to sleep. That morning they were still bad and every time I tried to walk I would have another one. I laid down all morning and they still didn't go away. My dr told me to call her if I had more than 4-5 in an hour so I went ahead and called after they came 15-20 minutes apart.
She put me on a monitor and thankfully they slowed down when I got there. I had a bad one right when I got there before she put the monitor on and two bad ones while I was hooked up. She said it was good that I only had 2 in an hour so she checked my cervix and confirmed it was closed. She also did the fetal fibronectin test which will tell me if I am likely to go into labor in the next 3 weeks. If it's negative I have a 2% chance. Let's pray for negative!
I know I've been overdoing it lately. I have reorganized my entire house and got the baby's room in order. I have also lifted things i probably shouldn't have lifted and been outside too much in the heat. My dr told me my urine showed signs of slight dehydration so I need to drink lots and lots of water, v8 and coconut water. I also have to relax and rest and NO EXERCISING. I have tried to take Sydney on walks either every morning or every night and last night was really tough. I go see her in two weeks for my glucose test so she'll check me out again then.
My BP was 118/80 and I gained another 3 pounds!!!! I told Mark we will either have a really healthy baby or a really "healthy" mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment