Alysse is 5 months old. She now eats all the fruits and veggies. She prefers veggies, mostly carrots and sweet potatoes. She LOVES watermelon more than anything. I put fresh watermelon in a mesh thing and she sucks on it until it's all gone. She also loves Mum Mum's and wagon wheels. It's so nice to be able to put her in the high chair and hand her stuff to suck on. She feeds herself like a champ.
Alysse can sit up all on her own now without putting a pillow behind her. I still do though b/c sometimes she gets excited and falls back.
She is talking more and more. She cracks up anytime the girls act goofy. She is ticklish on her chest and feet. She still hasn't cut a tooth.
She still eats every 2-3 hours. I feed her food in between feedings and she will go another hour without wanting breastmilk. She loves to sleep but doesn't sleep for long stretches each time. Avery was the same way. I'm pretty sure Addy slept longer than that as a baby, although didn't sleep through the night until she was 1 just like Avery.
Alysse LOVES water. If she is fussy I'll run water and let her play in it. I still patch every other day, but now I forget to take pics b/c I do it when we are running around.
She still wears 3-6 month clothes but will be in 6-9 month pretty soon. Mostly b/c she is so long.
She poops once a day but if she hasn't gone I'll give her juice to help her go. She has a hard time getting it out and makes the funniest faces when she strains.
Alysse is still a Mommy's girl. Although she loves her Daddy, it isn't long before she's back in Mommy's arms. Not sure if that's b/c of Alysse or Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment