Saturday, May 18, 2013

Oh My Addy



Addy has a little boy in her class name Jaeden.  His mom is sooo  nice.  Well she told me this morning that Jaeden asked Addy to marry him the other day at circle time (Addy had already told me that she was going to marry him and that SHE asked him).  Tara said it was the other way around and when Addy said yes, she kissed him on the mouth!!!  Oh my goodness.  Jaeden told his mom he didn't know what to do b/c she didn't kiss him on the cheek - she kissed him on the MOUTH.  I had to apologize to her for my daughter being so forth coming.  She watches all the princess movies and sees how they kiss the price when they get married.  So Addy probably did what she thought she was supposed to do.  Tara said it didn't upset her that she thought it was so cute... but that she did tell Jaeden not to kiss girls on the mouth.  I was mortified.

So when I kissed Addy bye right after that I told her "NO kissing boys today!"  When she looked at me crazy I told her what Tara told me.  I said "We don't kiss boys on the mouth!"  Her reply: "Well you kiss Daddy on the mouth and you are married to him."  Oh boy... I never thought I would need to tell my five year old not to kiss boys, but I guess now is the time!  She's going to scare them all off!

Here is Addy at her water day at school. 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment