This was the first time Sydney saw Alysse. She knows when you say "Where's the baby" that we are talking about Alysse.
Alysse's room
Nap time
Alysse fell alseep on Avery like this.
Nanie came over the Saturday night after we got home to let me sleep. She rocked Alysse back to sleep after she nursed. I caught them asleep together!
I LOVE Alysse's hand over her head like she's saying "Oh my goodness"
This is how I finally had to get her to go to sleep since she hated the pack n play.
She always kicks on sock off, just like Avery did!
If I don't feed her fast enough, she starts sucking on me. I have a hickey on my arm from her sucking so hard.
Check out that long umbillical cord! I love this pic of Alysse and Avery's feet.
Maw Maw couldn't stay away long. She came and stayed with Nanie so she could come to my house during the day to help me - hold Alysse so I could rest.
Paw Paw coudn't stand being away either and made the drive over to see her.
Daddy loves his little girl...
She loves holding his hand
No comments:
Post a Comment