We got to go home Thanksgiving afternoon since Alysse was eating/ pooping so well and I was doing good too.
I love this pic of her. This was taken right after she nursed the first time. She passed out!!!
The Methodist hospital volunteers made this hat for her.
Already lifting her head and only a couple hours old.
Her thumb cracks me up.
Our first night together. The nurses took her so I could sleep for a couple hours. When they brought her back to me to nurse, I didn't want to send her back. But I knew I had to in order to sleep.
Her coming home dress was a little big!
Going home!!!
We went by Nanies on the way home so I could eat yummy Thanksgiving food. It was a lot harder on me than I thought it would be. We couldn't stay long. I should have stayed one more night in the hospital so I had people taking care of me and the baby! If it weren't Thanksgiving I would have stayed!
No comments:
Post a Comment