Addy put a heart sticker on Alysse. She is so sweet with her - she really helps me out a lot with Alysse.
This was Alysse's first offical bath. I never used the bath sponge with the older girls. It works really well with newborns! We have a bigger bathtub to use when she gets older. For now this is perfect b/c it keeps her warm and in place so she doesn't slip around. Makes it much less scary to bathe her!
I love "after bath" pics.
This is another pic Kathryn sent me of Grace Addy and Zoe.
Alysse LOVES to sleep on her tummy. She doesn't get to do it often b/c it makes me nervous.
Her first "smile" in her sleep. I love it. I can't wait until she looks at me and smiles for real.
She has fingers like Addy's - long!
Avery with her littlest sister. I wish I could get more of Addy with Alysse! She hides when I try to take them.
The girls at school before devotions.
This is the rock n play sleeper I bought for Alysse. She LOVES it!!!
This pic looks just like Avery as a baby. I need to find some old pics and post here to compare.
Look how long she looks!
This is why Addy always wanted Kathryn to take her to school. And why I am excited about having three daughters. GIRLS HAVE FUN!
Our first walk outside. Mark said "Geez do you think you could get a more discrete bottle of hand sanitizer? haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment