Thursday, March 13, 2014

Poo Poo in the Potty!

After I change Alysse's diaper I usually leave it off for a while to see if she wants to use her potty.  I had just changed her poopy and sat her on the potty and handed her the ipod.  She played with it for a couple minutes then yelled "tee tee!"  I smelled something awful and saw that she had actually POOPED in her potty!!!  A lot (gross)!  We did the potty dance (which she likes to say "potty yay" over and over) and I gave her FIVE m&m's - she deserved them!  I assumed she still needed to pee so I put her back on the potty with the ipod.  She started peeing and it scared her so she jumped off and pee went all over the floor (gross again).  It surprises me that she doesn't get scared to poop in it but it does to pee.  She loves doing the potty dance so hopefully she will keep doing what she's doing and get out of these diapers by 2!!  I'm not holding my breath on that one but I can always hope right?

No comments:

Post a Comment