Friday, March 14, 2014
Choos
For my birthday this year Mark took me and the girls to the Galleria. They've been begging to ice skate. Since Alysse isn't big enough to do it, Mark made us go to Jimmy Choo and try on shoes. I initially went in wanting something practical and simple - black that I could wear with anything. I had an idea in my head which ones I wanted based on what I saw online. When I got into the store, however, the black shoes I wanted looked so plain and boing next to all the fancy "choos" along the wall and in showcases. I tried on four pair but couldn't decide which one to get bc none of them just wowed me. I definitely wanted something different bc all the ones I tried on where just like all the other heels I had at home. I wanted my first pair of Choo's to be unique and special... bc they just might be my last haha! Then the mgr brought me out a pair that were so amazing - I knew immediately they are just what I wanted. They felt great on my feet and looked so pretty when I looked down. I didn't realize just how tall they were until I wore them the first time. I still love them though!!! I still can't believe I own a pair of Jimmy Choo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment