Friday, September 6, 2013

Explorer Scout

I am sooooo proud of my little Addybug. I got a letter today from the school that her teacher nominated her for Explorer Scout. So Addy will be a helper for new students. She will show them around the school, introduce them to the principle and admin staff, sit with them at lunch their first three days and introduce them to all her friends. This is such a huge responsibility for her and I'm so proud that she was chosen. She's doing so well in school. I went to curriculum night and saw her card is almost full of reward stickers.  Everyone else in the class still has a ways to go. So shes doing nice things and behaving!!  

She's really starting to blossom. She already knows the 100 requires site words for kinder. I am just blown away by this girl. I love my sweeties so much... They make me so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment