She immediately cried when Shannon took her, only b/c she cries when anyone takes her from me. She cried the whole time so it was hard to tell if it was b/c I wasn't holding her or b/c she was scared of going under. I would guess a little bit of both.
Shannon said she did great... that she fussed a little but wasn't freaking out. I had to hide in the hallway and watch from a window b/c it was too hard to be right by her. I also knew if she saw me she would cry for me the whole time. Avery and Addy sat in the chairs across from her so they got to see her. There were many times I almost went into the room to get her and end the session, and more times that I could feel tears coming up in my eyes. I wanted to vomit. She didn't choke on any water and she even swam to Shannon all by herself at the very end. Shannon is also teaching her to grab onto the bar under the water when she swims to it. I prayed over and over beforehand... so I have to keep telling myself that God will take care of her. It makes me feel better anyway.
After every time she put her under water, she consoled her. Alysse started hugging her really tight.





No comments:
Post a Comment