Sunday, June 2, 2013

Addyson's Graduation


 
Addy's school has a graduation ceremony for the 4 year old classes.  It was soooo cute.  I wish Avery's PreK school did that (Westlake). 
 
First they did a program and Addy's class said the Lord's Prayer and another chant they learned in class.  Then we stayed for them to walk in with their caps on and receive their certificate.  The teacher said a little something about each student.  She said that Addy was a natural born leader.  That she is always the first to finish her work, and it's always done correctly, and that Addy loves to help her other friends who do not know how to do it.  She also said that Addy is VERY silly and wants to be a singer on The Voice when she grows up. 
 
I can't believe my baby is going to kinder next year.  I definitely think she is ready... I just hope they can keep her busy enough so she stays focused!  Not one part of me is worried about her being shy or afraid of going to school. I'm afraid she will misbehave b/c she's so excited about being there!!  I've heard all the kinder teachers are WONDERFUL so I trust that she will have a teacher that will keep her in line!  I love this little stinker... she's one of a kind and I am so proud of how far she has come.  She's so much like her Daddy - I know she will do well as long as she WANTS to.  I can't imagine my life without her.  God blessed me with her when I didn't think I was ready for another baby... and now I wouldn't want it any other way.  I am so thankful for my Addy!
 
 
 
 

 
















 


No comments:

Post a Comment