Friday, October 26, 2012

Addyson's Fall Field Days

It was a little sad that we didn't get to do the BP trick or treating this year, but the fact that I wouldn't have been able to walk all the floors with Addy made it all ok.  Plus Crosspoint had a festival for the kids that was way better than trick or treating!  They all dressed up for school and did activities at different stations throughout the church. Addyson wore her Pinkie Pie My Little Pony outfit, but she refused to wear the mask.  She was still cute.  She's so independent and did all the activities without getting upset if I wasn't right next to her.  I worked one of the booths for 2 rotations and she didn't even miss me.  It was kinda sad, but I'm glad she was upset I didn't get to be with her during those rotations.  I also didn't get to do the hay ride with her either b/c it was too bumpy and b/c I wasn't able to get my big belly up in the trailer.  Addy understood and didn't get upset.  She just goes with the flow!

She was really cute to watch with her friends.  She thinks she rules the school now even though she's only been there two months, haha!  She was ambassador for the day so she got to be the line leader at all the stations!  I'm sure that made her feel even bigger!  I'm just happy she loves her new school so much.  They do so many activities for the kids... it's really nice.


 



 

 
 
 


 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment