Wednesday, October 17, 2012

34 Weeks

Yay for 34 weeks!  Only one week to go and I'm in the clear!  Basically she won't stop me if I go into labor at 35 weeks or later, but we do want her to stay in a little longer than 35 weeks.  I had my dr appt yesterday and everything looked good.  I gained 5 lbs in two weeks, haha!  It doesn't surprise me since I only gained 1 pound in my last two visits.  My overall weight gain is now 26 lbs which is what I gained total with the girls.  Since I started off a little lower with this one I expect to gain more overall.  I have been eating pretty bad so I can only blame myself.  I'm not too worried about it at this point.

Alysse is measuring normal. Her heart rate was 130's-140's which is the lowest it's been since I've been pregnant with her.  I guess it's b/c she's growing.  My BP was 114/74 so I was happy about that.  I am excited about my next appt b/c she will do an ultrasound.  I can't wait to see my little baby's face again!  She will also check my cervix and see if I've changed any.  So we should get lots of good information next time. 

Overall I feel... big and uncomfortable.  I usually feel pretty good in the morning but by night time I'm so worn out I can barely walk or sit in any position.  No matter how I sit or lay it hurts and I feel like my stomach is going to explode.  I also drink so much water it makes me feel like a water balloon.   I've been soooo emotional too.  Not only am I edgy and grouchy, but I just want to cry.  I know it's normal this far into it but it is still so silly.  I'm just ready for my little girl to come so I can see her sweet face and hold her in my arms.  I do want to make it to 36 weeks so my hope for her is that she comes when I am 37 or 38 weeks.  If my cervix makes it past that I'll be surprised!

What is the hardest for me right now and not being able to do things.  Things I take for granted being able to do.  Bending over, shaving or even washing my legs and feet, sitting on the floor and trying to get up... it's so hard!  You forget these things as time goes by since you have had a baby. 

My contractions are REALLY bad but I think it's mostly b/c her head is so low I feel more pressure down there.  She also makes me involuntarily pee on myself from time to time.  Which wouldn't be so bad but my underwear barely fits me b/c everything has gotten so big from my waist down, in every area!  Combine that with my mole (which Mark liked to call bacon bit with my first two pregnancies b/c it got so big, which is now referred to as a piece of bacon b/c it's tripled it's size this time around)... I am a sight for sore eyes!  Good thing my husband loves me.

Also this morning I woke up with a weird red rash on my stomach that itches like crazy.  I called my dr and after asking a bunch a questions she said it sounded like a common rash some women get late in pregnancy caused by hormones.  It will itch like crazy and could possiblly spread to the rest of my body.  But the great news is that it will go away after she's born.... so I could have it for 5 more weeks if she makes it to Nov 20th (induction date).  Awesome.  I just got more attractive. 

I can't help but laugh at all the wonderful effects of being pregnant.  I'm definitely not one of those cute pregnant people who feel great, run around and exercise, and have that "glow".  If something gross can happen during pregnancy, it's going to happen to me.  I know this little angel will all be worth it though and I don't have much longer.  Then hopefully my body will start getting back to normal.  And this is the last time I will have to go through all this pregnancy stuff! 

The girls are really excited but they are completely over feeling her kick in my tummy. They could care less these days. I think they are just thinking "what is taking so long!" for her to get here. I feel that way too.  Everything is ready to go so we're just waiting on her.  Her bags are packed, my bags are packed, I'm registered at the hospital and aside from her wall letters, her nursery is ready too! 

I didn't take my normal pictures by the wall mostly b/c my mom's dog chewed a huge hole in the crotch of the leggings  I always wear.  But I did take some pictures of the belly and it's pretty big.

I was 33 weeks here.  Addy's face is so sweet.


 
Avery always wants to hug my belly.


 
34 weeks here... a little fuzzy b/c Addy took the picture. :)
 
 
My butt and stomach are in perfect proportion. I look like an "S".  It's going to look *great* once the baby comes out and I'm off balance! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment