I have three texans shirts. One was too short to cover my belly. One was pretty big but made me look horrible. Mark liked this one best and I didn't realize how big I looked until I saw the pictures later!
Friday, September 21, 2012
Texans Game
The girls went to their first Texans Game and it was really cool for them! Nanie got tickets at work and didn't want to go so she gave them to us for helping her so much with her house move. We had a parking pass so we decided the morning of the game that we wanted to tail gate. We rushed to HEB, got some sausage and boudin and headed to the game. Addy wasn't too excited b/c she thought it would be too loud (b/c of what Avery told her about Monster Jam which was also at Reliant Stadium). Once we got to our seats and she realized how fun it was and started having a really good time. Addy is a natural born cheerleader and can't help but bounce around and cheer. She this was right up her ally. Avery loved it too and asked when we can go back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment