For some reason 30 weeks is such a pivotal point in pregnancy for me. It's the homestretch and reality starts setting in that it won't be long before the baby is here. I also know that if the baby is born from this point forward, the change of survival is pretty good. I still feel pretty good overall, although VERY tired on some days. The more hours I go without taking my iron the worse I get. I try to take it every morning but if I had calcium with breakfast I have to wait two hours or so. By that time I forget and eat more calcium and have to wait longer. Before you know it the whole day has gone by and I hadn't taken my iron. It wipes me out pretty good.
I had my dr appt Tuesday. I made up my mind that I wasn't looking at the scale when I went b/c I always got back news. But I couldn't help it! As soon as I stepped on it, I automatically looked. But to my surprise I had not gained ANY weight. It felt good b/c I had really been trying to eat well since I can't exercise. I guess it paid off. The baby had definitely grown but my weight had not, so I guesss my body is balancing out. My BP was still really good 113/74. I start going every two weeks now. My dr said she's pretty confident I'll make it to 35 weeks, after that's it is all fair game. If I do go into labor before 35 weeks, she will do what it takes to stop the labor. After that she can come when she wants. I'm fine with anytime after 36 so that's my goal. With my contractions as bad as they are, my labor probably won't be very long. So once I start dilating, she's be here pretty quickly. I'm guessing b/t Nov 10 and Nov 18th...
I take back what I said about having a calm baby. At night, she gets soooo active!!! Her little rolls are getting harder and harder and will probably get pretty tough the bigger she gets. I love sitting here thinking about what she will look like. If I could pick it all, she would have green eyes like mine, dark skin like Mark's, my mouth and teeth, his nose, blonde hair, my ears, his eyelashes, my size (b/c I wouldn't be able to deliver a 9 lb baby like he was!), and either one of our feet. We both have big butts and the last ultrasound proved that Alysse has one too! I will love her no matter what she looks like, I just like seeing our different traits in our girls. I do feel sorry for whoever ends up with my nostrils!
We have our 4d ultrasound today. I am sooooo excited!!! I hope the girls enjoy it as much as I think they will!
No comments:
Post a Comment