He said it appears that she had some sort of trauma to her head at some point in her life. That it most likely damaged a nerve in her head and over time the muscle just stopped working. So she has muscle atrophy on that side. It is most likely not a tumor but he can't rule that out. He said it shouldn't affect her at all but it will just look funny. She's old and things are going to start deteriorating on her body.
I'm so worried about her. I need to prepare myself that she might not live much longer. I take for granted that she will always be with us. She has been with us since Mark and I got married. She was our first baby. I am going to enjoy the rest of our time together and hope we have at least a couple more years left. I love that dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment