Wednesday, July 30, 2014

JW Marriott Hill Country

We took our annual trip to JW Marriott in San Antonio. It was fun. We swam most of the time, played ping pong, the girls did art again, took a ride around the TPC golf course and even saw a traveling zoo. It was pretty cool!  I didn't get pics of the animals but they had sloth, parrot, snake, skink and a kangaroo!  

The girls did cartwheels all along the grass. I love this pic - Alysse is in her stroller all alone in the field. She looks so tiny! 







The girls and I sat by the outdoor fire and told stories. We cracked up at the things we all made up. 




Then the girls planned a wedding in our room for me and Mark. They pranked their dad so we all had a good laugh about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment